I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek ferries out from Granville Island
3. Biking the seaside route from Yaletown to Stanley Park
4. Ate from a food truck (Japadog)
5. Rent a car and did the Sea-to-sky highway (stops: Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls, Porteau Cove, Stawamus Chief)
6. Whistler Village
7. Peak to Peak tram ride (visiting both Whistler and Blackcombs mountain)
8. Lynn Canyon
I have since blogged about my trip. Please feel free to visit my blog for tons of pictures and my itinerary. Hope it helps and happy planning!
Accommodation: Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
Tip: Book 6 months prior to visit on expedia. Paid only 140cad(all-inclusive) per night for the executive king suite room (950sq ft). CHEAP!
Vancouver Part 1:
Visit my blog frequently as I am amidst of posting my Alaskan Cruise visiting Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau. I feel that it would be useful for those who are on budget.
Thanks for visiting
Trip Report 4D3N Vancouver & Whistler Pre-Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field