I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek ferries out from Granville Island
3. Biking the seaside route from Yaletown to Stanley Park
4. Ate from a food truck (Japadog)
5. Rent a car and did the Sea-to-sky highway (stops: Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls, Porteau Cove, Stawamus Chief)
6. Whistler Village
7. Peak to Peak tram ride (visiting both Whistler and Blackcombs mountain)
8. Lynn Canyon
I have since blogged about my trip. Please feel free to visit my blog for tons of pictures and my itinerary. Hope it helps and happy planning!
Accommodation: Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
Tip: Book 6 months prior to visit on expedia. Paid only 140cad(all-inclusive) per night for the executive king suite room (950sq ft). CHEAP!
Vancouver Part 1:
Visit my blog frequently as I am amidst of posting my Alaskan Cruise visiting Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau. I feel that it would be useful for those who are on budget.
Thanks for visiting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 2 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
Trip Report 4D3N Vancouver & Whistler Pre-Cruise