I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek ferries out from Granville Island
3. Biking the seaside route from Yaletown to Stanley Park
4. Ate from a food truck (Japadog)
5. Rent a car and did the Sea-to-sky highway (stops: Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls, Porteau Cove, Stawamus Chief)
6. Whistler Village
7. Peak to Peak tram ride (visiting both Whistler and Blackcombs mountain)
8. Lynn Canyon
I have since blogged about my trip. Please feel free to visit my blog for tons of pictures and my itinerary. Hope it helps and happy planning!
Accommodation: Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
Tip: Book 6 months prior to visit on expedia. Paid only 140cad(all-inclusive) per night for the executive king suite room (950sq ft). CHEAP!
Vancouver Part 1:
Visit my blog frequently as I am amidst of posting my Alaskan Cruise visiting Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau. I feel that it would be useful for those who are on budget.
Thanks for visiting
Trip Report 4D3N Vancouver & Whistler Pre-Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise