I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek ferries out from Granville Island
3. Biking the seaside route from Yaletown to Stanley Park
4. Ate from a food truck (Japadog)
5. Rent a car and did the Sea-to-sky highway (stops: Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls, Porteau Cove, Stawamus Chief)
6. Whistler Village
7. Peak to Peak tram ride (visiting both Whistler and Blackcombs mountain)
8. Lynn Canyon
I have since blogged about my trip. Please feel free to visit my blog for tons of pictures and my itinerary. Hope it helps and happy planning!
Accommodation: Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
Tip: Book 6 months prior to visit on expedia. Paid only 140cad(all-inclusive) per night for the executive king suite room (950sq ft). CHEAP!
Vancouver Part 1:
Visit my blog frequently as I am amidst of posting my Alaskan Cruise visiting Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau. I feel that it would be useful for those who are on budget.
Thanks for visiting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal in April
- 2 travel to Lake Louise
- 3 extremely good dietary supplement
- 4 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 7 Quebec City in January
- 8 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 9 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 10 Hotels in Quebec City
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Flying from Toronto to London
- 13 Rental car
- 14 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 15 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 16 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 17 Cross country drive
- 18 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 19 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 20 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 23 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 24 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 25 First family trip to Toronto.
Trip Report 4D3N Vancouver & Whistler Pre-Cruise