I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek ferries out from Granville Island
3. Biking the seaside route from Yaletown to Stanley Park
4. Ate from a food truck (Japadog)
5. Rent a car and did the Sea-to-sky highway (stops: Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls, Porteau Cove, Stawamus Chief)
6. Whistler Village
7. Peak to Peak tram ride (visiting both Whistler and Blackcombs mountain)
8. Lynn Canyon
I have since blogged about my trip. Please feel free to visit my blog for tons of pictures and my itinerary. Hope it helps and happy planning!
Accommodation: Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
Tip: Book 6 months prior to visit on expedia. Paid only 140cad(all-inclusive) per night for the executive king suite room (950sq ft). CHEAP!
Vancouver Part 1:
Visit my blog frequently as I am amidst of posting my Alaskan Cruise visiting Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau. I feel that it would be useful for those who are on budget.
Thanks for visiting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 2 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 3 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 4 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 7 Banff to Jasper and back
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Canmore for a few days
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Keltic Lodge
- 12 The Canadian
- 13 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 14 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 17 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 18 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 19 East to West, Roadtrip
- 20 Tent camping with a dog
- 21 Help with Victoria get away
- 22 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 23 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 24 car rental canada to alaska and return
- 25 West Coast Trail This May!
Trip Report 4D3N Vancouver & Whistler Pre-Cruise