Need help/suggestions on my itinerary for BC trip the end of September! Taking Hwy 1 from Hope to Cache Creek and over to Kamloops. What is the most scenic drive over to Rockie Mountain Park? Up Hwy 5 or continue on Hwy 1? We have ten days driving round trip from Oregon. Places not to miss in the area? After leaving AB planning on driving down Hwy 93/95 back into the states at Creston, would there be a better route? We are into scenery and old towns. So thoughts and suggestions please!
Trip itinierary help/suggestions for BC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 7 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 8 Eastern Canada
- 9 Advice trip to Canada
- 10 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 11 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 12 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 15 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 16 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 17 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 18 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Journey series CAD
- 22 Madrid or Montreal
- 23 Help with Kelowna
- 24 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 25 9 nights in Nfld