Need help/suggestions on my itinerary for BC trip the end of September! Taking Hwy 1 from Hope to Cache Creek and over to Kamloops. What is the most scenic drive over to Rockie Mountain Park? Up Hwy 5 or continue on Hwy 1? We have ten days driving round trip from Oregon. Places not to miss in the area? After leaving AB planning on driving down Hwy 93/95 back into the states at Creston, would there be a better route? We are into scenery and old towns. So thoughts and suggestions please!
Trip itinierary help/suggestions for BC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Feel free to contact by email or call at any time and in any discretion .
- 2 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 3 Quebec City trip.report
- 4 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Quebic City or Montreal
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 11 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 12 ft nelson bc
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 15 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 16 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 17 canada in the winter?
- 18 Canada in winter
- 19 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 20 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 21 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 22 Telegraph cove
- 23 trip report rockies
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.