My wife and I are planning a driving vacation in Auguest from NYC through Montreal and Quebec City to St. Andrews, NB and then back to NYC. We plan on driving from Quebec City to Riviere du Loop along the Highway and then along the coast to St. Flave. I am hoping that is a very scenic drive. From there we plan on driving through Campbellton, Bathhurst, Moncton and Saint John to St. Andrew. We are plannin on doing that with two nights out. Is that doable or do we need three nights. I love driving on rough country roads so that is not an issue. Also where along the route would you recommend spending the nights? First night I suspect would be somewhere between St. Flavie and Campbellton. Second night around Shadiac or in Moncton or there abouts. Any recommendations for places to stay. We have reservations in Quebec at the Chateau Frontenac (a splurge - but we have been there before and love it) and in St. Andrews at the Tara Manor. Any recommendations for where to stay between them on the route? Any restaurant recommendations would also be most welcome. We have been to the Fundy Area many years ago and look forward to the trip. Thanks.
trip from Quebec City to St Andres NB
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area