My wife and I are planning a driving vacation in Auguest from NYC through Montreal and Quebec City to St. Andrews, NB and then back to NYC. We plan on driving from Quebec City to Riviere du Loop along the Highway and then along the coast to St. Flave. I am hoping that is a very scenic drive. From there we plan on driving through Campbellton, Bathhurst, Moncton and Saint John to St. Andrew. We are plannin on doing that with two nights out. Is that doable or do we need three nights. I love driving on rough country roads so that is not an issue. Also where along the route would you recommend spending the nights? First night I suspect would be somewhere between St. Flavie and Campbellton. Second night around Shadiac or in Moncton or there abouts. Any recommendations for places to stay. We have reservations in Quebec at the Chateau Frontenac (a splurge - but we have been there before and love it) and in St. Andrews at the Tara Manor. Any recommendations for where to stay between them on the route? Any restaurant recommendations would also be most welcome. We have been to the Fundy Area many years ago and look forward to the trip. Thanks.
trip from Quebec City to St Andres NB
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies trip in June.
- 2 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days