My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. What is the best route to take, how many hours. we would like to go through the Adirondacks, (I think that is what the mountains are called). Any feedback would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 3 Layover in Toronto
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 45th Birthday Getaway
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 8 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 9 Icefields Parkway
- 10 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 11 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 12 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 13 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 14 Keltic Lodge
- 15 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 16 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 18 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 19 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 23 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 24 Banff to Jasper and back
- 25 Canmore for a few days
Trip from Nova Scotia to Ontario through the Adirondacks