My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. What is the best route to take, how many hours. we would like to go through the Adirondacks, (I think that is what the mountains are called). Any feedback would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://livenflvsncaatv.com/montana-state-vs-idaho-live/
- 2 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 3 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for Christmas
- 5 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 6 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 Marvellous Montreal
- 9 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 10 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 11 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 12 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 13 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 20 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 21 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 22 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 23 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 24 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 25 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
Trip from Nova Scotia to Ontario through the Adirondacks