My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. What is the best route to take, how many hours. we would like to go through the Adirondacks, (I think that is what the mountains are called). Any feedback would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 2 camp vs rentals
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 5 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 6 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 10 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 11 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 12 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 Traveling with ashes
- 14 Vancouver 3 days
- 15 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 16 Vancouver without a Car
- 17 Whistler
- 18 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 19 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 20 Intro
- 21 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 22 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 23 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 24 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 25 14 days self-drive Niagara north
Trip from Nova Scotia to Ontario through the Adirondacks