My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. What is the best route to take, how many hours. we would like to go through the Adirondacks, (I think that is what the mountains are called). Any feedback would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 GMAIL@ PassWord gmail CONTACT☎ 1+8OO:57O:1233 Tec*h cAr*E 24/7
- 3 UNITED STATE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 6 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 7 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 8 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 10 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 11 Traveling with your bike
- 12 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 16 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 17 Alberta Trip_2017
- 18 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 19 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 20 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 21 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 22 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 23 Baseball
- 24 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 25 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
Trip from Nova Scotia to Ontario through the Adirondacks