We're from Virginia and are contemplating a driving trip that would encompass Niagra Falls, Toronto, Montreal, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia(especially the Bay of Fundy and the Cape Breton areas)and back down to Acadia National Park, Boston and Cape Cod and, possibly, New York City for a couple of nights.
Do you think this is possible to do in 3- 4 weeks? What suggestions would you have for routes to take and places to stay. We don't really know anything about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick but we love hiking and understand that the areas are beautiful.
We also would want to see whales and any other wildlife that is different from the U. S. east coast.
Will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship documents including Fake Money
- 2 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 3 Corporate party
- 4 travel to Lake Louise
- 5 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 6 Quebec City in January
- 7 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 9 Hotels in Quebec City
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Flying from Toronto to London
- 12 Rental car
- 13 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 14 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 15 Montreal in April
- 16 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 17 Cross country drive
- 18 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 19 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 20 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 23 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 24 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 25 First family trip to Toronto.