We're from Virginia and are contemplating a driving trip that would encompass Niagra Falls, Toronto, Montreal, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia(especially the Bay of Fundy and the Cape Breton areas)and back down to Acadia National Park, Boston and Cape Cod and, possibly, New York City for a couple of nights.
Do you think this is possible to do in 3- 4 weeks? What suggestions would you have for routes to take and places to stay. We don't really know anything about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick but we love hiking and understand that the areas are beautiful.
We also would want to see whales and any other wildlife that is different from the U. S. east coast.
Will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
trip from Niagra Falls to Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed