We're from Virginia and are contemplating a driving trip that would encompass Niagra Falls, Toronto, Montreal, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia(especially the Bay of Fundy and the Cape Breton areas)and back down to Acadia National Park, Boston and Cape Cod and, possibly, New York City for a couple of nights.
Do you think this is possible to do in 3- 4 weeks? What suggestions would you have for routes to take and places to stay. We don't really know anything about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick but we love hiking and understand that the areas are beautiful.
We also would want to see whales and any other wildlife that is different from the U. S. east coast.
Will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
trip from Niagra Falls to Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta Wildfires
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fresh Fruit from US
- 7 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 quebec
- 10 Jet to Victoria
- 11 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts