We're from Virginia and are contemplating a driving trip that would encompass Niagra Falls, Toronto, Montreal, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia(especially the Bay of Fundy and the Cape Breton areas)and back down to Acadia National Park, Boston and Cape Cod and, possibly, New York City for a couple of nights.
Do you think this is possible to do in 3- 4 weeks? What suggestions would you have for routes to take and places to stay. We don't really know anything about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick but we love hiking and understand that the areas are beautiful.
We also would want to see whales and any other wildlife that is different from the U. S. east coast.
Will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards,
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 4 loving OTTAWA
- 5 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 6 Cape Breton Trip
- 7 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 8 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 9 Vancouver for Christmas
- 10 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 11 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 12 Victoria?
- 13 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 14 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 15 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 16 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 17 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 18 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 22 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 23 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 24 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 25 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.