2 couples will be traveling from Portland to Cape Breton ...we are staying in Moncton,NB for 1 night...then to Halifax for 2 nights ...then on to the Keltic Lodge in Ingonish Beach on the Cabot trail for 3 nights....on the way back to Portland we have 3 days 2 nights....we would like to stay somewhere on the way to the Saint John area....need to break up what is a 7 hour trip from Ingonish Beach to Saint John....Thank you for any ideas....
Travelng from Cape Breton to Saint Johns,NB
- 1 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 2 Calgary - Things to Do
- 3 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 4 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 5 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 6 Need help, can't decide
- 7 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 8 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 9 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 10 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 14 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 15 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 16 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 17 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 18 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 19 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 20 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 21 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 22 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 23 train travel
- 24 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 25 Rental Car Canada and MT