I am still trying to figure out our itinerary for July 2012. We are spending two nights and three days in Many Glacier in GNP (US). We will be spending time in the Banff, Icefield Pkwy, Jasper when we leave. I would like your opinions whether we should leave MG and exit out the park on the west side and drive to Canada up Hwy 93...or should we drive the Sun Rd through the loop and then double back and leave GNP on the east side and travel up Hwy 22 to 40 on the eastern side?? Which is more efficient, scenic, etc route to take?? I can do either right now. I have all day to travel the sun rd and explore. What do you think?? Am also willing to go slower and find a place to stay prior to Banff if needed.
Travelling to Banff from Glacier NP in Montana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 2 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Family accommodation Banff January
- 5 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 6 9 days newfoundland
- 7 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 8 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 9 Eastern Canada
- 10 Advice trip to Canada
- 11 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 12 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 13 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 16 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 17 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 18 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 19 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 22 Journey series CAD
- 23 Madrid or Montreal
- 24 Help with Kelowna
- 25 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??