I am still trying to figure out our itinerary for July 2012. We are spending two nights and three days in Many Glacier in GNP (US). We will be spending time in the Banff, Icefield Pkwy, Jasper when we leave. I would like your opinions whether we should leave MG and exit out the park on the west side and drive to Canada up Hwy 93...or should we drive the Sun Rd through the loop and then double back and leave GNP on the east side and travel up Hwy 22 to 40 on the eastern side?? Which is more efficient, scenic, etc route to take?? I can do either right now. I have all day to travel the sun rd and explore. What do you think?? Am also willing to go slower and find a place to stay prior to Banff if needed.
Travelling to Banff from Glacier NP in Montana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada in winter
- 2 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 3 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 12 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 15 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 16 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 17 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 18 how to search for owls in winter
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 24 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 25 Orleans Express Montreal Station