I am still trying to figure out our itinerary for July 2012. We are spending two nights and three days in Many Glacier in GNP (US). We will be spending time in the Banff, Icefield Pkwy, Jasper when we leave. I would like your opinions whether we should leave MG and exit out the park on the west side and drive to Canada up Hwy 93...or should we drive the Sun Rd through the loop and then double back and leave GNP on the east side and travel up Hwy 22 to 40 on the eastern side?? Which is more efficient, scenic, etc route to take?? I can do either right now. I have all day to travel the sun rd and explore. What do you think?? Am also willing to go slower and find a place to stay prior to Banff if needed.
Travelling to Banff from Glacier NP in Montana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yo yo honey
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Montreal Entertainment
- 4 Heli skiing in March
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 7 Toronto: where to stay?
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?