I am still trying to figure out our itinerary for July 2012. We are spending two nights and three days in Many Glacier in GNP (US). We will be spending time in the Banff, Icefield Pkwy, Jasper when we leave. I would like your opinions whether we should leave MG and exit out the park on the west side and drive to Canada up Hwy 93...or should we drive the Sun Rd through the loop and then double back and leave GNP on the east side and travel up Hwy 22 to 40 on the eastern side?? Which is more efficient, scenic, etc route to take?? I can do either right now. I have all day to travel the sun rd and explore. What do you think?? Am also willing to go slower and find a place to stay prior to Banff if needed.
Travelling to Banff from Glacier NP in Montana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 4 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Need tips for this trip
- 6 Rockies trip in June.
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver