I am still trying to figure out our itinerary for July 2012. We are spending two nights and three days in Many Glacier in GNP (US). We will be spending time in the Banff, Icefield Pkwy, Jasper when we leave. I would like your opinions whether we should leave MG and exit out the park on the west side and drive to Canada up Hwy 93...or should we drive the Sun Rd through the loop and then double back and leave GNP on the east side and travel up Hwy 22 to 40 on the eastern side?? Which is more efficient, scenic, etc route to take?? I can do either right now. I have all day to travel the sun rd and explore. What do you think?? Am also willing to go slower and find a place to stay prior to Banff if needed.
Travelling to Banff from Glacier NP in Montana
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL