I am still trying to figure out our itinerary for July 2012. We are spending two nights and three days in Many Glacier in GNP (US). We will be spending time in the Banff, Icefield Pkwy, Jasper when we leave. I would like your opinions whether we should leave MG and exit out the park on the west side and drive to Canada up Hwy 93...or should we drive the Sun Rd through the loop and then double back and leave GNP on the east side and travel up Hwy 22 to 40 on the eastern side?? Which is more efficient, scenic, etc route to take?? I can do either right now. I have all day to travel the sun rd and explore. What do you think?? Am also willing to go slower and find a place to stay prior to Banff if needed.
Travelling to Banff from Glacier NP in Montana
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 4 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver