I am travelling to Montreal from NYC along with my family of 4.
I haven't booked the tickets yet. I am confused between selecting Amtrak Train, Greyhound bus or Trailways bus.
Kindly suggest which one among these options to select. Amtrak takes 11 hours to reach. Greyhound, being a bus, that means having no space to get up and roam around takes around 9 hours. No idea about the Trailways.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My Topic Title오션파라다이스신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪ 무료릴신천지㈜
- 3 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Best places in Toronto
- 6 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days