I am travelling to Montreal from NYC along with my family of 4.
I haven't booked the tickets yet. I am confused between selecting Amtrak Train, Greyhound bus or Trailways bus.
Kindly suggest which one among these options to select. Amtrak takes 11 hours to reach. Greyhound, being a bus, that means having no space to get up and roam around takes around 9 hours. No idea about the Trailways.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights