I am travelling to Montreal from NYC along with my family of 4.
I haven't booked the tickets yet. I am confused between selecting Amtrak Train, Greyhound bus or Trailways bus.
Kindly suggest which one among these options to select. Amtrak takes 11 hours to reach. Greyhound, being a bus, that means having no space to get up and roam around takes around 9 hours. No idea about the Trailways.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 3 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 9 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7