My wife and I are planning to go to NIagra Falls in late July, early August. I want to travel through Canada on the way out through Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. Maybe come back through New York. Better to drive the whole way or fly to Niagra Falls and rent a car and fly back? Also how would you allocate time if spending 7 days?
travelling from Maine to niagra falls through canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 2 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 9 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 10 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 11 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 12 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping