Any suggestions on the best route to Bar Harbor from K-W area? I have looked on Mapquest and they suggest 2 routes-one through Montrea-Sherbrooke-Maine and the other through New York-Connecticut-Massachussets-Maine. They are both around 14 hours so what I am wondering about is traffic hotspots along both routes. We would be leaving around 6 am on a Friday and are hoping to drive at least 10 hours before stopping overnight. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Traveling from Kitchener, ON to Bar Harbor Maine
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 Honeymoon destination
- 4 Rockies to Vancouver
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?