I'm 24 yo fm and I am thinking of traveling by myself in late August for about 4-5 days.
I would like to go to a place where I can appreciate good natures with some interesting activities plus not-to-boring nights.
I'm thinking of Canada, not too far from NY, and i only got Montreal on my list.
any of you have a better idea?
Also, I've been looking through all those package offers from airline websites,
are they any good? or would it be better if i booked air and hotel/hostel separately?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.4.3.6.dial now support phone number
- 2 national parks of Newfoundland
- 3 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 4 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 5 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 6 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 7 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 8 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 9 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 10 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 11 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 12 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 13 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 14 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 15 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 16 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 17 Long Weekend Toronto
- 18 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 19 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 20 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 21 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 22 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 23 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 24 My first trip to Toronto
- 25 where to stay in Prince Edward Island