I'm 24 yo fm and I am thinking of traveling by myself in late August for about 4-5 days.
I would like to go to a place where I can appreciate good natures with some interesting activities plus not-to-boring nights.
I'm thinking of Canada, not too far from NY, and i only got Montreal on my list.
any of you have a better idea?
Also, I've been looking through all those package offers from airline websites,
are they any good? or would it be better if i booked air and hotel/hostel separately?
traveling by myself.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Entertainment
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Heli skiing in March
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 8 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 14 Toronto lodgings
- 15 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 16 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 17 rockies in september
- 18 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 19 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Viking Trail
- 21 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 22 Quebec City trip.report
- 23 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 24 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 25 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario