I'm 24 yo fm and I am thinking of traveling by myself in late August for about 4-5 days.
I would like to go to a place where I can appreciate good natures with some interesting activities plus not-to-boring nights.
I'm thinking of Canada, not too far from NY, and i only got Montreal on my list.
any of you have a better idea?
Also, I've been looking through all those package offers from airline websites,
are they any good? or would it be better if i booked air and hotel/hostel separately?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need advice
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 4 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Newfoundland in July
- 7 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 8 Jasper
- 9 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 10 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 11 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 12 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 13 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 14 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 15 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 16 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 17 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 22 11 Day Road trip
- 23 Canada - 1st time
- 24 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 25 Halifax port restaurants