I'm 24 yo fm and I am thinking of traveling by myself in late August for about 4-5 days.
I would like to go to a place where I can appreciate good natures with some interesting activities plus not-to-boring nights.
I'm thinking of Canada, not too far from NY, and i only got Montreal on my list.
any of you have a better idea?
Also, I've been looking through all those package offers from airline websites,
are they any good? or would it be better if i booked air and hotel/hostel separately?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nitronos-x/
- 2 Trip to Tornoto
- 3 Vancouver 4 days
- 4 Marvellous Montreal
- 5 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 6 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 7 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 8 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 9 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 10 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 11 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 12 Gettinng around Jasper
- 13 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 15 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 16 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 19 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 20 Vancouver customs time??
- 21 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 22 Cell Phones in Canada
- 23 Trip to winnipeg
- 24 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 25 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup