I am ready to start traveling alone. First stop Montreal Canada, simply because it is cheap on Amtrak and I would be coming from New York City.
Is Montreal a safe place to travel alone as a female? Is it worth me traveling there? What is there to do and see, I am ready to be a tourist! Remember I am from NYC, so I want a change of scenery but I want the scenery to be worth the money lol
Do I need to speak french?
Has anyone ever been there? If so, what is there to do? Once I get to the Amtrak train station in Montreal will I be able to catch a cab? I'm thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast, but of course I want it to be in the metro area where I can easily get to tourist attractions. Any suggestions on which bed and breakfast to stay at?
I want to travel there this month. Also any tips on the weather?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 온라인카지노【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＫＯＯ２８.ＣＯＭ 】说】】온라인카지노
- 2 4 days in Newfoundland
- 3 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 4 www.eTripBudget.com???
- 5 Banff or Jasper
- 6 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 7 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 8 which hotel in Vancouver
- 9 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 10 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 11 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 12 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 13 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 14 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 15 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 16 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 17 Jasper Day Hikes
- 18 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 19 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 20 Montreal for 4 days
- 21 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 22 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 23 Maritimes Itinerary
- 24 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 25 Banff September Weekend