I am ready to start traveling alone. First stop Montreal Canada, simply because it is cheap on Amtrak and I would be coming from New York City.
Is Montreal a safe place to travel alone as a female? Is it worth me traveling there? What is there to do and see, I am ready to be a tourist! Remember I am from NYC, so I want a change of scenery but I want the scenery to be worth the money lol
Do I need to speak french?
Has anyone ever been there? If so, what is there to do? Once I get to the Amtrak train station in Montreal will I be able to catch a cab? I'm thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast, but of course I want it to be in the metro area where I can easily get to tourist attractions. Any suggestions on which bed and breakfast to stay at?
I want to travel there this month. Also any tips on the weather?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Traveling Alone in Montreal/Female
- 1 Parking in Montreal
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces