I am ready to start traveling alone. First stop Montreal Canada, simply because it is cheap on Amtrak and I would be coming from New York City.
Is Montreal a safe place to travel alone as a female? Is it worth me traveling there? What is there to do and see, I am ready to be a tourist! Remember I am from NYC, so I want a change of scenery but I want the scenery to be worth the money lol
Do I need to speak french?
Has anyone ever been there? If so, what is there to do? Once I get to the Amtrak train station in Montreal will I be able to catch a cab? I'm thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast, but of course I want it to be in the metro area where I can easily get to tourist attractions. Any suggestions on which bed and breakfast to stay at?
I want to travel there this month. Also any tips on the weather?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Traveling Alone in Montreal/Female
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.