I am ready to start traveling alone. First stop Montreal Canada, simply because it is cheap on Amtrak and I would be coming from New York City.
Is Montreal a safe place to travel alone as a female? Is it worth me traveling there? What is there to do and see, I am ready to be a tourist! Remember I am from NYC, so I want a change of scenery but I want the scenery to be worth the money lol
Do I need to speak french?
Has anyone ever been there? If so, what is there to do? Once I get to the Amtrak train station in Montreal will I be able to catch a cab? I'm thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast, but of course I want it to be in the metro area where I can easily get to tourist attractions. Any suggestions on which bed and breakfast to stay at?
I want to travel there this month. Also any tips on the weather?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ㅴ부천오피℃BaMwAr11.CoM℃강남건마 『밤』『전』강남오피℃선릉오피
- 2 강남건마″강남오피ㅶ『밤』『워』논현오피 ★BдMWдR11.COM★천안오피
- 3 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 4 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 5 Jasper
- 6 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 7 day trip to Victoria
- 8 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 9 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 11 Newfoundland in July
- 12 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 13 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 14 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 15 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 18 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 19 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 20 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 21 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 22 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 23 Calgary Stampede
- 24 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 25 Fairmont Hot Springs