I am ready to start traveling alone. First stop Montreal Canada, simply because it is cheap on Amtrak and I would be coming from New York City.
Is Montreal a safe place to travel alone as a female? Is it worth me traveling there? What is there to do and see, I am ready to be a tourist! Remember I am from NYC, so I want a change of scenery but I want the scenery to be worth the money lol
Do I need to speak french?
Has anyone ever been there? If so, what is there to do? Once I get to the Amtrak train station in Montreal will I be able to catch a cab? I'm thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast, but of course I want it to be in the metro area where I can easily get to tourist attractions. Any suggestions on which bed and breakfast to stay at?
I want to travel there this month. Also any tips on the weather?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Get glowing skin with nouvelle-beaute-serum
- 2 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 5 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 8 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 11 lodging in whistler
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 15 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 18 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 19 What is famous in canada?
- 20 Looking for fellow travellers
- 21 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 22 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 23 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 24 Happy Canada Day
- 25 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice