I am ready to start traveling alone. First stop Montreal Canada, simply because it is cheap on Amtrak and I would be coming from New York City.
Is Montreal a safe place to travel alone as a female? Is it worth me traveling there? What is there to do and see, I am ready to be a tourist! Remember I am from NYC, so I want a change of scenery but I want the scenery to be worth the money lol
Do I need to speak french?
Has anyone ever been there? If so, what is there to do? Once I get to the Amtrak train station in Montreal will I be able to catch a cab? I'm thinking about staying at a Bed and Breakfast, but of course I want it to be in the metro area where I can easily get to tourist attractions. Any suggestions on which bed and breakfast to stay at?
I want to travel there this month. Also any tips on the weather?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/zetaclear/
- 2 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 3 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/testo-extreme-plus/
- 4 Are you looking different type cleaning services?
- 5 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 6 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 7 Banff in early June
- 8 Quebec City in mid-November
- 9 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 10 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 11 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 14 Calgary
- 15 Tofino
- 16 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 19 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 21 Banff in October
- 22 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 23 Quebec City in autumn
- 24 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 25 Quebec City