My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 10 day roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia at the end of August/early Sept. We want to focus on the landscape and food (eg. skip Halifax)
Our other choice is 2 week trip to Barcelona, Spain
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 45th Birthday Getaway
- 4 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 5 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 6 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 9 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 10 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 11 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 14 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 15 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 21 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 22 Banff to Jasper and back
- 23 Canmore for a few days
- 24 The Canadian
- 25 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?