My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 10 day roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia at the end of August/early Sept. We want to focus on the landscape and food (eg. skip Halifax)
Our other choice is 2 week trip to Barcelona, Spain
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/zetaclear/
- 2 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 3 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/testo-extreme-plus/
- 4 Are you looking different type cleaning services?
- 5 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 6 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 7 Banff in early June
- 8 Quebec City in mid-November
- 9 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 10 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 11 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 14 Calgary
- 15 Tofino
- 16 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 19 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 21 Banff in October
- 22 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 23 Quebec City in autumn
- 24 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 25 Quebec City