My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 10 day roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia at the end of August/early Sept. We want to focus on the landscape and food (eg. skip Halifax)
Our other choice is 2 week trip to Barcelona, Spain
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Small group tour for my parents
- 2 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 3 Lumanere Facial Serum
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 7 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 8 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 9 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group