My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 10 day roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia at the end of August/early Sept. We want to focus on the landscape and food (eg. skip Halifax)
Our other choice is 2 week trip to Barcelona, Spain
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 2 Dinabol increase your muscle power
- 3 How to find Condo Townhouses for Sale Brampton ON?
- 4 You can increase the muscle strenght witrh the help of Bulking Stack
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 Best Jasper Campground
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster