We are planning a trip to Newfoundland Aug. 23 through Sept. 2. We will take the Ferry from North Sydney, NS to Port aux Basque and then travel through Gros Morne National Park up to St. Anthony then backtrack to Deer Lake and take Route 1 over through Gander and on to St. John's and then back to North Sydney by ferry from Argentia. We intend to leave our camper trailer in NS as we don't know anything about the road conditions including hills, grades, etc in NF. We plan to do B&Bs during our visit. Any suggestions on places we must see, stay, eat at, or whatever during our visit. Never having been to NF we would welcome any advice.
Travel in Newfoundland
- 1 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 2 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 3 Need help, can't decide
- 4 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 5 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 6 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 7 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 11 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 12 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 13 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 14 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 15 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 16 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 17 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 18 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 19 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 20 train travel
- 21 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 22 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 23 Canada Rockies train trip + parks
- 24 Tea at the Buchart Gardens?
- 25 Boston to Quebec City