We are planning a trip to Newfoundland Aug. 23 through Sept. 2. We will take the Ferry from North Sydney, NS to Port aux Basque and then travel through Gros Morne National Park up to St. Anthony then backtrack to Deer Lake and take Route 1 over through Gander and on to St. John's and then back to North Sydney by ferry from Argentia. We intend to leave our camper trailer in NS as we don't know anything about the road conditions including hills, grades, etc in NF. We plan to do B&Bs during our visit. Any suggestions on places we must see, stay, eat at, or whatever during our visit. Never having been to NF we would welcome any advice.
Travel in Newfoundland
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Golden BC
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail