I'm a french au pair and I live in Monroe Township, NJ. I would like to have a week end on Montreal, what's about the visa, and all administration paper that I need?? I will be with other girls from all around the world.
We all have a J-1 visa, for our job here.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BC or Alberta drives
- 2 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 5 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 8 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 11 lodging in whistler
- 12 Torino in february
- 13 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 14 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 15 My Family Travle Vlog
- 16 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 17 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 18 What is famous in canada?
- 19 Looking for fellow travellers
- 20 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 21 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 22 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 25 Across Canada by Train