Thinking of taking a train from the east side of Detroit (Windsor, ON) to Montreal, sightseeing a few days, and then another train to visit Quebec. How long is the journey of each leg and are there any express trains that don't stop on Toronto? How is the scenery thru this route? This would be next summer or early next fall...
Trains from Windsor,Ontario-Montreal-Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 thalassa restaurant
- 2 Advice trip to Canada
- 3 9 days newfoundland
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 6 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 8 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 9 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 10 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 11 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 12 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 13 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 16 Journey series CAD
- 17 Madrid or Montreal
- 18 Help with Kelowna
- 19 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 20 9 nights in Nfld
- 21 10 days in The Maritimes
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Vancouver
- 24 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 25 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see