Thinking of taking a train from the east side of Detroit (Windsor, ON) to Montreal, sightseeing a few days, and then another train to visit Quebec. How long is the journey of each leg and are there any express trains that don't stop on Toronto? How is the scenery thru this route? This would be next summer or early next fall...
Trains from Windsor,Ontario-Montreal-Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banf
- 2 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 5 Gaspe
- 6 Tours
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 15 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 19 Alberta Wildfires
- 20 Niagara Falls Canada
- 21 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 22 Fresh Fruit from US
- 23 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 24 quebec
- 25 Jet to Victoria