I'm planning a trip to Quebec City this summer (most likely late June), and I was wondering whether or not I should fly or take the train. Ofcourse taking a train would be cheaper, but I would need to take a train from Philadelphia and make connections in New York and Montreal and I wasn't sure if all these connections would make the trip so long that it wouldn't even be worth it to take a train. Plus, does anyone know if the trains come frequently enough so that I won't possibly end up stuck in one of these cities for the night? I would appreciate anyone's help, and I would especially like to hear from people who may have made this very same journey (or something similar).
Trains from USA to Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 2 Interactive Documentary about Toronto Night Life
- 3 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 4 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 5 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 6 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 17 2 days in Vancouver
- 18 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 19 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 20 8 days in NL
- 21 Montreal transportation pass
- 22 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 23 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 24 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping