I'm planning a trip to Quebec City this summer (most likely late June), and I was wondering whether or not I should fly or take the train. Ofcourse taking a train would be cheaper, but I would need to take a train from Philadelphia and make connections in New York and Montreal and I wasn't sure if all these connections would make the trip so long that it wouldn't even be worth it to take a train. Plus, does anyone know if the trains come frequently enough so that I won't possibly end up stuck in one of these cities for the night? I would appreciate anyone's help, and I would especially like to hear from people who may have made this very same journey (or something similar).
Trains from USA to Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 7 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 8 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 11 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 12 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 13 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 14 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 17 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 18 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 19 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 20 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 21 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 25 Halifax-PEI