I'm planning a trip to Quebec City this summer (most likely late June), and I was wondering whether or not I should fly or take the train. Ofcourse taking a train would be cheaper, but I would need to take a train from Philadelphia and make connections in New York and Montreal and I wasn't sure if all these connections would make the trip so long that it wouldn't even be worth it to take a train. Plus, does anyone know if the trains come frequently enough so that I won't possibly end up stuck in one of these cities for the night? I would appreciate anyone's help, and I would especially like to hear from people who may have made this very same journey (or something similar).
Trains from USA to Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!