I'm planning a trip to Quebec City this summer (most likely late June), and I was wondering whether or not I should fly or take the train. Ofcourse taking a train would be cheaper, but I would need to take a train from Philadelphia and make connections in New York and Montreal and I wasn't sure if all these connections would make the trip so long that it wouldn't even be worth it to take a train. Plus, does anyone know if the trains come frequently enough so that I won't possibly end up stuck in one of these cities for the night? I would appreciate anyone's help, and I would especially like to hear from people who may have made this very same journey (or something similar).
Trains from USA to Quebec
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing