I'm planning a trip to Quebec City this summer (most likely late June), and I was wondering whether or not I should fly or take the train. Ofcourse taking a train would be cheaper, but I would need to take a train from Philadelphia and make connections in New York and Montreal and I wasn't sure if all these connections would make the trip so long that it wouldn't even be worth it to take a train. Plus, does anyone know if the trains come frequently enough so that I won't possibly end up stuck in one of these cities for the night? I would appreciate anyone's help, and I would especially like to hear from people who may have made this very same journey (or something similar).
Trains from USA to Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Banff?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver