I am an Aussie looking at taking the train from Toronto to Halifax and was wondering if there are any tips or it is not worth it I have enjoyed the Train journey's here in Oz and would love to try one in Canada I know the Canadian goes across country like our Indian Pacific over 3-4 days but time restraints won't allow us to travel that sadly maybe another trip, the planned timing for this trip is mid to late September 2013 so am researching a lot of info to get a good run down of what i can an can't do,
Thanks in advance for any tips and advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 2 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea