I am an Aussie looking at taking the train from Toronto to Halifax and was wondering if there are any tips or it is not worth it I have enjoyed the Train journey's here in Oz and would love to try one in Canada I know the Canadian goes across country like our Indian Pacific over 3-4 days but time restraints won't allow us to travel that sadly maybe another trip, the planned timing for this trip is mid to late September 2013 so am researching a lot of info to get a good run down of what i can an can't do,
Thanks in advance for any tips and advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/testoultra-it/
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 7 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 8 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 14 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 15 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 16 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 17 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 18 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 19 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 20 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 21 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 22 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway