I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
- 1 Becareful from discounts of calling cards
- 2 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Flying SFO to Toronto
- 5 Season greetings
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 8 Parking in Montreal
- 9 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 10 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Golden BC
- 14 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 15 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 18 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 19 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 20 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 21 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 22 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 23 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 24 Golden, British Columbia
- 25 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?