I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 5 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Temporary residency in Canada
- 9 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 10 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 11 water filtration
- 12 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 13 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 14 Western Canada in August
- 15 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 16 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 17 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 18 Jasper with two elderly
- 19 Dempster highway in early September
- 20 jasper
- 21 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 22 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 23 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 24 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 25 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable