We're going to be flying in to Toronto and then wanted to drive to Montreal. However, we also enjoy train travel. Any recommendations/suggestions as to car versus train?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 24 hours in Toronto
- 2 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 3 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 4 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 5 Visa misspelled in Passport and CPR
- 6 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 7 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 8 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 9 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 10 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 11 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 12 Vancouver 4 days
- 13 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 14 Trip to Tornoto
- 15 Marvellous Montreal
- 16 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 17 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 18 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 19 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 20 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 21 Gettinng around Jasper
- 22 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 23 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 24 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 25 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip