After 2weeks in the Maritimes in Sept/early Oct we plan to visit Montreal for 4 days before our return flight to the U.K. We think the Ocean Sleeper which leaves Halifax at 12.35 and arrives in Montreal 8ish the following morning might be a good way to travel. Will we miss much impressive scenery overnight and is it a good idea in principle ? Thank you for your help.
Train from Halifax to Montreal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies to Vancouver
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March