i have heard that there is a train from Boston to Montreal and also a train from Sherbourne, Vt. to Montreal but cannot find one on either amtrak or viarail Canada. does anyone know for sure if this exists? i have also searched scenic rails in Vermont with no luck. if so, what line is it? thank you
Train from boston to montreal
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada in winter
- 2 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 3 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 4 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 5 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus