We are planning to visit in July for 12 days, flying into Halifax and spending 1 night; driving up the coast to Port Hawkesbury for 1 night; 2 nights on Cape Breton (where would be a good base?); then to Pictou area 1 night to catch ferry to PEI; Charlottetown 2 nights; over bridge to New Brunswick, Moncton area 1 night; Saint John 1 night; ferry to Digby with 1 night there; then 1 night Halifax area before flight back to Philly. We are "almost seniors" and looking for sightseeing, eagle watching, etc. Does this sound doable? Any help is greatly appreciated.....Diane
touring nova scotia and pei
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Banf
- 4 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Gaspe
- 8 Tours
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 12 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec