We are planning to visit in July for 12 days, flying into Halifax and spending 1 night; driving up the coast to Port Hawkesbury for 1 night; 2 nights on Cape Breton (where would be a good base?); then to Pictou area 1 night to catch ferry to PEI; Charlottetown 2 nights; over bridge to New Brunswick, Moncton area 1 night; Saint John 1 night; ferry to Digby with 1 night there; then 1 night Halifax area before flight back to Philly. We are "almost seniors" and looking for sightseeing, eagle watching, etc. Does this sound doable? Any help is greatly appreciated.....Diane
touring nova scotia and pei
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Parking in Montreal
- 4 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces