We are planning to visit in July for 12 days, flying into Halifax and spending 1 night; driving up the coast to Port Hawkesbury for 1 night; 2 nights on Cape Breton (where would be a good base?); then to Pictou area 1 night to catch ferry to PEI; Charlottetown 2 nights; over bridge to New Brunswick, Moncton area 1 night; Saint John 1 night; ferry to Digby with 1 night there; then 1 night Halifax area before flight back to Philly. We are "almost seniors" and looking for sightseeing, eagle watching, etc. Does this sound doable? Any help is greatly appreciated.....Diane
touring nova scotia and pei
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 3 Where to stay in Banff?
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI