While planning our tour the route given by the guide we use is we sleep in Woodstock and the next day go on to Campbellton via Grand Falls and then route 17.What I would like to know if it would'nt be better to take a look at GrandFalls and then take the side road via New Denmark and on to Mt.Carleton(for a hike) and the on via rte 17 to Campbellton. Thanks for your input.Paul
Tour 2009;east Canada-New Brunswick
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 quebec
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Fresh Fruit from US
- 9 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 10 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 11 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?