Hello! My family is planning on going to Toronto at the end of July. Although, it is part business, we are taking our two young sons, ages 2 &4. We are staying at the Sheraton Centre which I understand has wonderful accommadations for children. One night my husband and I need to entertain about 12 adults. Where should we go that is close to the hotel? I have arrangements made for the children. Also, top ten ideas to do with kids? I may be doing it alone, as my husband will be in meetings. Thanks so much.
Toronto with Kids!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 3 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 7 Where to stay in Banff?
- 8 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 11 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 12 Transport of cremated remains
- 13 Rockies trip in June.
- 14 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 15 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 16 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 17 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 18 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 19 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 20 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 21 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 boarder crossing question
- 23 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 24 Calgary hotel help needed
- 25 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto