Hello! My family is planning on going to Toronto at the end of July. Although, it is part business, we are taking our two young sons, ages 2 &4. We are staying at the Sheraton Centre which I understand has wonderful accommadations for children. One night my husband and I need to entertain about 12 adults. Where should we go that is close to the hotel? I have arrangements made for the children. Also, top ten ideas to do with kids? I may be doing it alone, as my husband will be in meetings. Thanks so much.
Toronto with Kids!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 3 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days