We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 2 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 3 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 4 hotel in vancouver
- 5 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 6 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 7 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 8 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 9 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 10 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 11 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 12 NH to Nova Scotia
- 13 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 14 Banff Area In October
- 15 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 17 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 18 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 19 Niagara Falls Advise
- 20 Ottawa recs?
- 21 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 24 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 25 identifying a statue near pier in halifax