We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1.800.841.6436 dial now netflix tech support phone num,
- 2 national parks of Newfoundland
- 3 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 4 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 5 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 6 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 7 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 8 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 9 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 10 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 11 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 12 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 13 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 14 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 15 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 16 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 17 Long Weekend Toronto
- 18 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 19 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 20 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 21 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 22 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 23 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 24 My first trip to Toronto
- 25 where to stay in Prince Edward Island