We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 good lobster roll
- 2 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 3 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 4 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 5 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 6 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 7 Canada in Feb 2016
- 8 King City and surrounding
- 9 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 10 20 hour layover
- 11 Montreal or Toronto?
- 12 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 13 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 14 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 15 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 16 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 17 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 18 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 19 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 20 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 21 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 22 Child booster seat requirement
- 23 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 24 Visiting Toronto
- 25 which hotel in Vancouver