We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 2 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 3 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 4 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 5 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 6 Ottawa recs?
- 7 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 8 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 9 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 10 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 11 car needed in Vancouver?
- 12 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 13 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 14 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 15 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 16 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 17 Granville Island
- 18 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 19 Good eats and car question NS
- 20 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 21 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 22 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 23 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 24 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 25 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park