We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 7 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 8 Eastern Canada
- 9 Advice trip to Canada
- 10 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 11 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 12 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 15 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 16 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 17 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 18 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Journey series CAD
- 22 Madrid or Montreal
- 23 Help with Kelowna
- 24 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 25 9 nights in Nfld