We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/proshred-elite/
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge