We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 2 Nova Scotia
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 4 Vancouver
- 5 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 6 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 7 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 8 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 9 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 10 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 11 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 12 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 13 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 14 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 15 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Hotels in Toronto
- 17 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 18 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 21 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 22 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 23 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 24 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 25 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week