We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 2 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 how to search for owls in winter
- 7 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 11 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 12 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 13 Victoria Dining
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 16 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 18 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 19 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 20 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 21 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 22 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 23 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 24 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 25 Help us see Vancouver island