We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 2 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 3 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 4 Gaspe
- 5 Tours
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 10 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 11 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 12 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 13 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 14 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 15 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit