We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?