We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field