We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 2 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 5 Marvellous Montreal
- 6 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 7 Vancouver for Christmas
- 8 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 9 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 10 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 11 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 12 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 13 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 18 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 19 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 20 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 21 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 22 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 23 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 24 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 25 Quebec-Montreal in Summer