We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 4 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 5 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 6 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 7 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 9 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 10 Victoria
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 13 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 14 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 15 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 16 NOTL weather in Sept
- 17 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 18 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 19 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 20 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 21 birthday trip
- 22 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 24 Best hikes in Banff
- 25 Hotels in Toronto