We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 2 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 3 Vancouver in June
- 4 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 5 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 6 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 7 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 8 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 9 3 days in europe
- 10 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 11 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 12 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 13 Quebec province GTG?
- 14 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 15 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 16 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 17 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 20 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 21 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 22 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 23 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 24 Nova Scotia hotels
- 25 3 full days in and round Banff