We are planning a trip to Toronto with our two children (7 and 5) in late March. We live in warm climate year round so we could definitely need tips re cloths. We are staying either in Cambridge suites or Marriott residence inn. Any advice re child-friendly restaurants in the area, food specialities, things to bring home (food or otherwise), must-see and do for children. I would also like to do a few cultural activities like theatre or museums (preferably things closer to where we are staying).
Toronto with kids in late March-advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 4 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 8 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 9 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 10 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 11 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 12 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 13 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 14 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 15 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 16 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 17 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 18 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 21 Halifax-PEI
- 22 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 23 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 24 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 25 Connecticut to Nova Scotia