I'll be stopping by Toronto for 4 nights as part of a USA and Canada trip next year, but what confuses me is which neighbourhood to stay in while there (there are so many interesting facets with many of Toronto's neighbourhoods, so its hard to decide). We will also have a car so staying near public transport won't be a problem.
I've been looking into staying Downtown and Queen West area, even possibly near college street but I just wanted a local's opinion on which is better?
Personally when visiting a new place, I like to be where the action is. That is, a location that's close to everything like shopping, bars, nightlife, music venues, coffee joints and mostly importantly - a safe location.
Any help? Thanks in advance local Torontians.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Small group tour for my parents
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 9 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group