I'll be stopping by Toronto for 4 nights as part of a USA and Canada trip next year, but what confuses me is which neighbourhood to stay in while there (there are so many interesting facets with many of Toronto's neighbourhoods, so its hard to decide). We will also have a car so staying near public transport won't be a problem.
I've been looking into staying Downtown and Queen West area, even possibly near college street but I just wanted a local's opinion on which is better?
Personally when visiting a new place, I like to be where the action is. That is, a location that's close to everything like shopping, bars, nightlife, music venues, coffee joints and mostly importantly - a safe location.
Any help? Thanks in advance local Torontians.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 3 Problem with the wisdom teeth while travelling
- 4 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 5 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 6 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 9 Victoria, Canada
- 10 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 11 Best places in Toronto
- 12 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands