I'll be stopping by Toronto for 4 nights as part of a USA and Canada trip next year, but what confuses me is which neighbourhood to stay in while there (there are so many interesting facets with many of Toronto's neighbourhoods, so its hard to decide). We will also have a car so staying near public transport won't be a problem.
I've been looking into staying Downtown and Queen West area, even possibly near college street but I just wanted a local's opinion on which is better?
Personally when visiting a new place, I like to be where the action is. That is, a location that's close to everything like shopping, bars, nightlife, music venues, coffee joints and mostly importantly - a safe location.
Any help? Thanks in advance local Torontians.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Kitchen Units Glasgow
- 2 http://www.healthdiscreet.com/luminesque/
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 8 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 9 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 10 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 12 March in Montreal?
- 13 Eastern Canada in December
- 14 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 15 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 16 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 17 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 18 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 21 Tofino
- 22 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 23 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 24 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 25 11th and 12th grade