I'll be stopping by Toronto for 4 nights as part of a USA and Canada trip next year, but what confuses me is which neighbourhood to stay in while there (there are so many interesting facets with many of Toronto's neighbourhoods, so its hard to decide). We will also have a car so staying near public transport won't be a problem.
I've been looking into staying Downtown and Queen West area, even possibly near college street but I just wanted a local's opinion on which is better?
Personally when visiting a new place, I like to be where the action is. That is, a location that's close to everything like shopping, bars, nightlife, music venues, coffee joints and mostly importantly - a safe location.
Any help? Thanks in advance local Torontians.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 the procedure rather of so much easier
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 4 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 5 water filtration
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Western Canada in August
- 10 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 11 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 12 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 13 Jasper with two elderly
- 14 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 15 Dempster highway in early September
- 16 jasper
- 17 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 18 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 19 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 20 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 21 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 22 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 23 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 24 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 25 Banff