Hi, looking for help planning a trip from Toronto to PEI in August with 2 young children. We have 2 weeks to travel and have allready booked 3 nights at a hotel in PEI in August. We would like to avoid Montreal, and want to spend at least 1 night in Quebec City. But where to we go form QC? Everyone says the Gaspe. Where to stay and how long?? (Camping is a possibility). Children would be over the moon to see whales, What would you recommend (including accomadation in QC and the Gaspe)? Thanks!!!!!
Toronto to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Questions
- 2 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 3 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 4 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 5 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 6 Nova Scotia
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 8 Vancouver
- 9 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 10 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 11 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 12 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 13 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 14 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 15 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 16 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 17 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 18 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 21 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 24 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 25 Itinerary Suggestion?