Hi, looking for help planning a trip from Toronto to PEI in August with 2 young children. We have 2 weeks to travel and have allready booked 3 nights at a hotel in PEI in August. We would like to avoid Montreal, and want to spend at least 1 night in Quebec City. But where to we go form QC? Everyone says the Gaspe. Where to stay and how long?? (Camping is a possibility). Children would be over the moon to see whales, What would you recommend (including accomadation in QC and the Gaspe)? Thanks!!!!!
Toronto to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Alberta????
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.