Hi, looking for help planning a trip from Toronto to PEI in August with 2 young children. We have 2 weeks to travel and have allready booked 3 nights at a hotel in PEI in August. We would like to avoid Montreal, and want to spend at least 1 night in Quebec City. But where to we go form QC? Everyone says the Gaspe. Where to stay and how long?? (Camping is a possibility). Children would be over the moon to see whales, What would you recommend (including accomadation in QC and the Gaspe)? Thanks!!!!!
Toronto to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 3 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Need tips for this trip
- 5 Rockies trip in June.
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver