We have tickets for Lion King on a Sunday evening in late May and need a suggestion for dinner after the performance. Many of our choices are not open on Sunday so need a good suggestion close to the theatre since I'm assuming early closings on Sunday. Need something less than $30 CAD per person (food only). Prefer Indian,Thai,Canadian or Greek as we have planned other meals on the trip to include Italian, Chinese, French and Belgian. Could you steer us toward a great restaurant? We will be feeding a family of 5 who are adventurous and carnivorous. Thanks! Sonya
Toronto restaurants near Princess of Wales Theatre open on Sunday
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 4 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 5 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 6 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 12 2 days in Vancouver
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental