We have tickets for Lion King on a Sunday evening in late May and need a suggestion for dinner after the performance. Many of our choices are not open on Sunday so need a good suggestion close to the theatre since I'm assuming early closings on Sunday. Need something less than $30 CAD per person (food only). Prefer Indian,Thai,Canadian or Greek as we have planned other meals on the trip to include Italian, Chinese, French and Belgian. Could you steer us toward a great restaurant? We will be feeding a family of 5 who are adventurous and carnivorous. Thanks! Sonya
Toronto restaurants near Princess of Wales Theatre open on Sunday
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 13 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 14 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 15 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 16 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 17 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 boarder crossing question
- 19 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 20 Calgary hotel help needed
- 21 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 22 a week in St John's, NL
- 23 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 24 graduation in Vancouver
- 25 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?