We have tickets for Lion King on a Sunday evening in late May and need a suggestion for dinner after the performance. Many of our choices are not open on Sunday so need a good suggestion close to the theatre since I'm assuming early closings on Sunday. Need something less than $30 CAD per person (food only). Prefer Indian,Thai,Canadian or Greek as we have planned other meals on the trip to include Italian, Chinese, French and Belgian. Could you steer us toward a great restaurant? We will be feeding a family of 5 who are adventurous and carnivorous. Thanks! Sonya
Toronto restaurants near Princess of Wales Theatre open on Sunday
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining