I have been doing research about Toronto, but don’t want to miss anything. This is my first time in Canada. I have not been able to find much about little Italy. Is it worth going to? I have been looking into The Sultan's Tent & Café Moroc. The café is more in our price range. It has such mixed reviews. What neighbors do we have to eat in? We will be staying downtown July 28- 31st. We do not mind walking or taking public transportation. My husband is a vegetarian. I love pastries and bakeries. I have Dufflet’s on my to-do list. I guess I would describe myself as a foodie on a budget. Other plans: Steam Whistle tour, Mill Street Brewery (also like beer), ROM, ferry to the island, St. Lawrence Market, and Kensington Market. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 2 Where to stay in Banff?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI