I have been doing research about Toronto, but don’t want to miss anything. This is my first time in Canada. I have not been able to find much about little Italy. Is it worth going to? I have been looking into The Sultan's Tent & Café Moroc. The café is more in our price range. It has such mixed reviews. What neighbors do we have to eat in? We will be staying downtown July 28- 31st. We do not mind walking or taking public transportation. My husband is a vegetarian. I love pastries and bakeries. I have Dufflet’s on my to-do list. I guess I would describe myself as a foodie on a budget. Other plans: Steam Whistle tour, Mill Street Brewery (also like beer), ROM, ferry to the island, St. Lawrence Market, and Kensington Market. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip to Vancouver, Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Vancouver
- 2 Polar Bears with 4-year old???
- 3 Northwest Territories
- 4 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 5 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 8 Vancouver and other places in August
- 9 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 10 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 14 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 15 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 16 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 17 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 18 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 19 Need tips for this trip
- 20 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 21 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 24 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 25 Why VIA train tickets spike?