I have been doing research about Toronto, but don’t want to miss anything. This is my first time in Canada. I have not been able to find much about little Italy. Is it worth going to? I have been looking into The Sultan's Tent & Café Moroc. The café is more in our price range. It has such mixed reviews. What neighbors do we have to eat in? We will be staying downtown July 28- 31st. We do not mind walking or taking public transportation. My husband is a vegetarian. I love pastries and bakeries. I have Dufflet’s on my to-do list. I guess I would describe myself as a foodie on a budget. Other plans: Steam Whistle tour, Mill Street Brewery (also like beer), ROM, ferry to the island, St. Lawrence Market, and Kensington Market. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Golden BC
- 6 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 7 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 8 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 9 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail