I have been doing research about Toronto, but don’t want to miss anything. This is my first time in Canada. I have not been able to find much about little Italy. Is it worth going to? I have been looking into The Sultan's Tent & Café Moroc. The café is more in our price range. It has such mixed reviews. What neighbors do we have to eat in? We will be staying downtown July 28- 31st. We do not mind walking or taking public transportation. My husband is a vegetarian. I love pastries and bakeries. I have Dufflet’s on my to-do list. I guess I would describe myself as a foodie on a budget. Other plans: Steam Whistle tour, Mill Street Brewery (also like beer), ROM, ferry to the island, St. Lawrence Market, and Kensington Market. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies to Vancouver
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March