I have never been to Canada and we would like to go for 4 days for our anniversary. Can we do both? Would 4 days be too long for Quebec? What are nice areas to stay in? We like areas with coffee shops, bookstores, galleries and restaurants over buisness/downtown. Also any good *** to****hotels would also be appreciated. Thanks Laura
Toronto or Quebec 20th anniversary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 6 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 7 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 8 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 10 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 13 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 14 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 15 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 16 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 17 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation