next week we will arrive at Toronto at 13:00 , the next day we intend to take a bus or train to Niagara falls, wich is the best way to do that by public transportation?
Do i have to buy tickets in advance?
We have a reservation for a hotel on Niagara, when is the best time to depart from Toronto , and still have some fun when we get to the Falls? including maybe one attraction and walking along the park view?
Thnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 2 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 7 Banff to Jasper and back
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Canmore for a few days
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Keltic Lodge
- 12 The Canadian
- 13 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 14 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 17 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 18 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 19 East to West, Roadtrip
- 20 Tent camping with a dog
- 21 Help with Victoria get away
- 22 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 23 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 24 car rental canada to alaska and return
- 25 West Coast Trail This May!