next week we will arrive at Toronto at 13:00 , the next day we intend to take a bus or train to Niagara falls, wich is the best way to do that by public transportation?
Do i have to buy tickets in advance?
We have a reservation for a hotel on Niagara, when is the best time to depart from Toronto , and still have some fun when we get to the Falls? including maybe one attraction and walking along the park view?
Thnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Make Your skin Extra Nourished with Oveena Skin Care(Canada)
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire