If you could only visit one, which would it be and why?
And if you could only visit 2 of the 3, regardless of 'geographical site', which would it be and why?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 3 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 4 Marvellous Montreal
- 5 Victoria?
- 6 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 7 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 8 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 10 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 11 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 14 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 15 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 16 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 17 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 18 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 19 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 21 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 22 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 23 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 24 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 25 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help