I have a friend coming to visit at the end of the month and she's looking for an upscale hotel in downtown Toronto. In the past she has enjoyed the Park Hyatt and the Four Seasons in the Yorkville area but would like to try something newer. Does anyone have any suggestions for a luxury hotel in that area? She likes to be pampered. Also looking for a trendy restaurant in the downtown area, doesn't have to be in Yorkville as we can take a cab. I haven't ventured downtown for a few years so need some current recommendations.
Toronto Hotel & Restaurant Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec