I have a friend coming to visit at the end of the month and she's looking for an upscale hotel in downtown Toronto. In the past she has enjoyed the Park Hyatt and the Four Seasons in the Yorkville area but would like to try something newer. Does anyone have any suggestions for a luxury hotel in that area? She likes to be pampered. Also looking for a trendy restaurant in the downtown area, doesn't have to be in Yorkville as we can take a cab. I haven't ventured downtown for a few years so need some current recommendations.
Toronto Hotel & Restaurant Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Thousand Islands
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Rockies to Vancouver
- 10 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 11 season greetings
- 12 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 13 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment