I have a friend coming to visit at the end of the month and she's looking for an upscale hotel in downtown Toronto. In the past she has enjoyed the Park Hyatt and the Four Seasons in the Yorkville area but would like to try something newer. Does anyone have any suggestions for a luxury hotel in that area? She likes to be pampered. Also looking for a trendy restaurant in the downtown area, doesn't have to be in Yorkville as we can take a cab. I haven't ventured downtown for a few years so need some current recommendations.
Toronto Hotel & Restaurant Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria
- 2 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 6 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 9 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 10 NOTL weather in Sept
- 11 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 12 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 13 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 15 birthday trip
- 16 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 17 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants