Me and my low 30's friends will be in Toronto in August and would like some help in choosing a hotel or area for a hotel. We will be going to a blue jays game and having our fantasy football draft. I guess we want somewhere not too far from the stadium but also wanted to be able to walk places to go out at night. We have a reservation at the Hyatt regency but are considering canceling and moving to the Sheraton.....any thoughts would be appreciated
Toronto hotel help
- 1 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 2 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 3 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 4 Need help, can't decide
- 5 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 6 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 7 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 8 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 9 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 10 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 11 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 12 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 13 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 14 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 15 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 16 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 17 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 18 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 19 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 20 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 21 train travel
- 22 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 23 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 24 Canada Rockies train trip + parks
- 25 Tea at the Buchart Gardens?