Me and my low 30's friends will be in Toronto in August and would like some help in choosing a hotel or area for a hotel. We will be going to a blue jays game and having our fantasy football draft. I guess we want somewhere not too far from the stadium but also wanted to be able to walk places to go out at night. We have a reservation at the Hyatt regency but are considering canceling and moving to the Sheraton.....any thoughts would be appreciated
Toronto hotel help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 2 Advice trip to Canada
- 3 thalassa restaurant
- 4 9 days newfoundland
- 5 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 6 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 7 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 9 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 10 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 11 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 12 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 13 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 14 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 15 Help us see Vancouver island
- 16 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 17 Journey series CAD
- 18 Madrid or Montreal
- 19 Help with Kelowna
- 20 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 21 9 nights in Nfld
- 22 10 days in The Maritimes
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver
- 25 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver