Me and my low 30's friends will be in Toronto in August and would like some help in choosing a hotel or area for a hotel. We will be going to a blue jays game and having our fantasy football draft. I guess we want somewhere not too far from the stadium but also wanted to be able to walk places to go out at night. We have a reservation at the Hyatt regency but are considering canceling and moving to the Sheraton.....any thoughts would be appreciated
Toronto hotel help
View all Canada activity »
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 4 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 9 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 10 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 13 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 14 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 15 Golden, British Columbia
- 16 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 18 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 19 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 20 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 21 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 22 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 23 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 24 America by Rail
- 25 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?