We are going to make a trip up to see the Blue Jays play the Phillies in July and was wondering if anyone knows where the visiting teams usually stay? Do they stay right next to the stadium or further away? We would like to stay close, but don't necessarily want to be in a place where the team may cause a lot of disruption in the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip to Maritimes in July
- 2 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map
- 3 Favourite destination in Canada?
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 6 Victoria Suite Hotel advice
- 7 Montreal to Quebec by train
- 8 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island? 10-17 days
- 9 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 10 Banff or canmore
- 11 Toronto airport
- 12 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 13 Need advice - Vancouver to Victoria and back
- 14 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 15 Niagara Falls Canada
- 16 Niagara on the Lake
- 17 Trip Report: Montreal Weekend
- 18 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 19 Restaurant near Montreal airport
- 20 Rimouski
- 21 NYC to Montreal by train
- 22 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 23 Calgary, Banff and Jasper in April
- 24 4 nights plan for Banff-Jasper and around area. Few questions......
- 25 Vancouver-Toronto train question.