We are going to make a trip up to see the Blue Jays play the Phillies in July and was wondering if anyone knows where the visiting teams usually stay? Do they stay right next to the stadium or further away? We would like to stay close, but don't necessarily want to be in a place where the team may cause a lot of disruption in the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 2 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 3 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 4 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 5 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 8 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 9 Victoria
- 10 Help us see Vancouver island
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 12 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 13 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 14 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 15 NOTL weather in Sept
- 16 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 17 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 18 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 19 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 20 birthday trip
- 21 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 23 Best hikes in Banff
- 24 Hotels in Toronto
- 25 Advice trip to Canada