We are going to make a trip up to see the Blue Jays play the Phillies in July and was wondering if anyone knows where the visiting teams usually stay? Do they stay right next to the stadium or further away? We would like to stay close, but don't necessarily want to be in a place where the team may cause a lot of disruption in the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Banf
- 4 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Gaspe
- 8 Tours
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 12 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec