I am taking my 6 year old son to Toronto this weekend and need advice on attractions & restaurants. If it rains, I plan on the ROM one day and Science Center the next. If it's nice, I would go to Ontario Place but am not sure about Harbourfront. Are these good places to go (my son likes rides & games but is not wild about arts & crafts). Also, can anybody recommend restaurants. My son is well behaved but is not an adventurous eater. We are staying at the Delta Chelsea. Thanks in advance.
Toronto attractions/restaurants for a 6yr old
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 6 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 7 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 8 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 9 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 10 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 11 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 12 Golden, British Columbia
- 13 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 16 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 17 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 18 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 19 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 20 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 21 America by Rail
- 22 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 23 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 24 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 25 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data