I am taking my 6 year old son to Toronto this weekend and need advice on attractions & restaurants. If it rains, I plan on the ROM one day and Science Center the next. If it's nice, I would go to Ontario Place but am not sure about Harbourfront. Are these good places to go (my son likes rides & games but is not wild about arts & crafts). Also, can anybody recommend restaurants. My son is well behaved but is not an adventurous eater. We are staying at the Delta Chelsea. Thanks in advance.
Toronto attractions/restaurants for a 6yr old
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 2 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove