I am taking my 6 year old son to Toronto this weekend and need advice on attractions & restaurants. If it rains, I plan on the ROM one day and Science Center the next. If it's nice, I would go to Ontario Place but am not sure about Harbourfront. Are these good places to go (my son likes rides & games but is not wild about arts & crafts). Also, can anybody recommend restaurants. My son is well behaved but is not an adventurous eater. We are staying at the Delta Chelsea. Thanks in advance.
Toronto attractions/restaurants for a 6yr old
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 2 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 3 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 5 Victoria
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 8 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 9 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 10 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 11 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 12 NOTL weather in Sept
- 13 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 14 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 15 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 16 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 17 birthday trip
- 18 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Hotels in Toronto
- 22 Advice trip to Canada
- 23 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 24 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 25 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?