I just returned from a 7 day visit to Toronto for the first time. I rented a studio via VRBO.com. I had a great time and did not a lot of "must sees" (had to save something for next time).
My goal is to write up the report during the weekend (it's a holiday weekend here in the US).
Toronto: a trip report
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 2 Unitel Direct- Want to spend holidays in Australia
- 3 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 4 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 5 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 6 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 7 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 8 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 9 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 10 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 11 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 14 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 15 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 16 2 days in Vancouver
- 17 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 18 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 19 8 days in NL
- 20 Montreal transportation pass
- 21 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 22 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 23 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 24 Newfoundland tent camping
- 25 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!