Hi going to Toronto mid August for two days. Need sightseeing recommendations and restaurant suggestions. Anyone try Christina's in Greektown? I must see CN tower and do double decker tour. Mud Taso see Casa Loma...anything else. I'll have 10 yr old granddaughter too.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Feel free to contact by email or call at any time and in any discretion .
- 2 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 3 Quebec City trip.report
- 4 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Quebic City or Montreal
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 11 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 12 ft nelson bc
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 15 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 16 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 17 canada in the winter?
- 18 Canada in winter
- 19 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 20 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 21 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 22 Telegraph cove
- 23 trip report rockies
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.