Hi going to Toronto mid August for two days. Need sightseeing recommendations and restaurant suggestions. Anyone try Christina's in Greektown? I must see CN tower and do double decker tour. Mud Taso see Casa Loma...anything else. I'll have 10 yr old granddaughter too.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Car Service in Toronto
- 7 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 8 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 11 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 18 Fresh Fruit from US
- 19 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 20 quebec
- 21 Jet to Victoria
- 22 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 23 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 24 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 25 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey