Trying to sketch out a trip from Southern New England to PEI for a relative who insists that there is a "ferry" from Rhode Island. I have my doubts about that one. I am searching for cruise and ferry options from anywhere on the coast of New England (Newport, Boston, Portland) to PEI, but am coming up short. Any leads?
To PEI by boat from New England
- 1 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 4 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 5 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 6 Nova Scotia in June
- 7 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 8 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 9 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 10 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Calgary - Things to Do
- 13 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 14 Need help, can't decide
- 15 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 16 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 17 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 18 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 19 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 20 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 21 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 22 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 23 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 24 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 25 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?