I am travelling to Canada at the end of July/beginning of August, spending 2 and a half weeks on the East coast before flying to Vancouver on 28th July for 11 days. I have a rough itinerary sorted for my time on the East Coast but need a bit of help deciding how to spend the limited time I have on the West Coast...
I was thinking of going to Banff and Lake Louise as part of a tour but can't decide how to spend the remainder of my time - this will only equal around 3 days but am deliberating between spending a bit of extra time in Vancouver and maybe going over to Victoria for a day or 2 or I could go to Whistler. What would people recommend? Alternatively I wouldn't mind getting a few days relaxing on a nice beach, would this be realistic in this time frame and if so where would be good to go. I will be travelling on public transport so am a little limited...
My other question is in regards to the Moose Travel Network. I am a 26 year old female travelling alone and was thinking of doing the Vancouver-Banff section of my trip as part of a Moose travel trip, has anyone been on one of these and would they recommend them for a young solo traveller looking to make some friends?! Also do most people stick to the exact itinerary of the trips (time frame/nights spent in each location) or do most people spend extra nights in different places along the way?
Any suggestions of fun and sociable hostels to stay in along the way would also be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Less of your most loved oily, fat filled nourishments
- 2 The Brava Sucks Your Breasts Into Being Bigger
- 3 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 4 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 5 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 6 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 7 Traveling with ashes
- 8 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 9 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 10 Vancouver 3 days
- 11 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 12 Vancouver without a Car
- 13 Whistler
- 14 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 15 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 16 Intro
- 17 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 18 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 19 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 20 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 21 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 22 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 23 Need help in rain!
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Rv Campground trip
Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!