I am travelling to Canada at the end of July/beginning of August, spending 2 and a half weeks on the East coast before flying to Vancouver on 28th July for 11 days. I have a rough itinerary sorted for my time on the East Coast but need a bit of help deciding how to spend the limited time I have on the West Coast...
I was thinking of going to Banff and Lake Louise as part of a tour but can't decide how to spend the remainder of my time - this will only equal around 3 days but am deliberating between spending a bit of extra time in Vancouver and maybe going over to Victoria for a day or 2 or I could go to Whistler. What would people recommend? Alternatively I wouldn't mind getting a few days relaxing on a nice beach, would this be realistic in this time frame and if so where would be good to go. I will be travelling on public transport so am a little limited...
My other question is in regards to the Moose Travel Network. I am a 26 year old female travelling alone and was thinking of doing the Vancouver-Banff section of my trip as part of a Moose travel trip, has anyone been on one of these and would they recommend them for a young solo traveller looking to make some friends?! Also do most people stick to the exact itinerary of the trips (time frame/nights spent in each location) or do most people spend extra nights in different places along the way?
Any suggestions of fun and sociable hostels to stay in along the way would also be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy credit cards, dumps , Bins, Paypal / western union online here
- 2 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 3 @!!@ ( 1800-841-6436) NETFLIX support number!@!
- 4 &*&*& TECH ( 18-00-841-6436) #@!NETFLIX support SUPPORT NUMBER$!~!~
- 5 My Topic Title*&** (1-800-841-6436) FOR ANY NORTON ANTIVIRUS
- 6 %1-800-8!@41-6-436))
- 7 @!!@# TECH ( 18-00-841-6436) @!@@NETFLIX support SUPPORT NUMBER
- 8 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 9 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 10 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 11 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 12 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 13 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 17 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 18 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 19 Long Weekend Toronto
- 20 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 21 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 22 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 23 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 24 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 25 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!