I am travelling to Canada at the end of July/beginning of August, spending 2 and a half weeks on the East coast before flying to Vancouver on 28th July for 11 days. I have a rough itinerary sorted for my time on the East Coast but need a bit of help deciding how to spend the limited time I have on the West Coast...
I was thinking of going to Banff and Lake Louise as part of a tour but can't decide how to spend the remainder of my time - this will only equal around 3 days but am deliberating between spending a bit of extra time in Vancouver and maybe going over to Victoria for a day or 2 or I could go to Whistler. What would people recommend? Alternatively I wouldn't mind getting a few days relaxing on a nice beach, would this be realistic in this time frame and if so where would be good to go. I will be travelling on public transport so am a little limited...
My other question is in regards to the Moose Travel Network. I am a 26 year old female travelling alone and was thinking of doing the Vancouver-Banff section of my trip as part of a Moose travel trip, has anyone been on one of these and would they recommend them for a young solo traveller looking to make some friends?! Also do most people stick to the exact itinerary of the trips (time frame/nights spent in each location) or do most people spend extra nights in different places along the way?
Any suggestions of fun and sociable hostels to stay in along the way would also be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 증권사이트차단 다음증권홈 n1inve.com
- 2 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Itinerary feedback, please
- 6 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 7 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 8 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 9 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Best Way
- 12 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin
Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!