I only have three days to visit Halifax at the end of November. I realize the weather won't be optimal. I have been considering leaving very early one day and going to PEI for the day. I know I would be spending a good portion of the day driving though I would really like to at least get a taste of the island, hopefully to go back for a longer stay when the weather is warmer. Any thoughts on the best route to take, ferry vs. the bridge, picturesque stops along the way, restaurant recommendations, etc...would all be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Couples Counseling Leduc
- 2 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 3 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy