I only have three days to visit Halifax at the end of November. I realize the weather won't be optimal. I have been considering leaving very early one day and going to PEI for the day. I know I would be spending a good portion of the day driving though I would really like to at least get a taste of the island, hopefully to go back for a longer stay when the weather is warmer. Any thoughts on the best route to take, ferry vs. the bridge, picturesque stops along the way, restaurant recommendations, etc...would all be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 2 My passion in Toronto
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire