I only have three days to visit Halifax at the end of November. I realize the weather won't be optimal. I have been considering leaving very early one day and going to PEI for the day. I know I would be spending a good portion of the day driving though I would really like to at least get a taste of the island, hopefully to go back for a longer stay when the weather is warmer. Any thoughts on the best route to take, ferry vs. the bridge, picturesque stops along the way, restaurant recommendations, etc...would all be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/skin-opulent/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea