I only have three days to visit Halifax at the end of November. I realize the weather won't be optimal. I have been considering leaving very early one day and going to PEI for the day. I know I would be spending a good portion of the day driving though I would really like to at least get a taste of the island, hopefully to go back for a longer stay when the weather is warmer. Any thoughts on the best route to take, ferry vs. the bridge, picturesque stops along the way, restaurant recommendations, etc...would all be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/peruvian-brew/
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 7 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 8 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 14 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 15 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 16 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 17 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 18 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 19 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 20 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 21 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 22 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway