I am planning a 3-day late July trip for my husband and me to visit the Thousand Islands. We will be staying at a B&B in Gananoque. I see several day cruise trips listed lasting from 1 to 5 hours. Any suggestions as to which is the best to do?
Also, my husband will be celebrating his 50th birthday while we are there. Any suggestions for a great restaurant? The price is less important than a fun atmosphere and great food. He isn't really interested in "fru fru" food (a technical term).
Overall, what would be your "must do" list for a 3-day trip.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are you looking TIBCO Worldwide Marketing?
- 2 Toronto Wedding Limo
- 3 Limo Service Toronto
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 6 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 7 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 8 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 9 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 11 March in Montreal?
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 14 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 15 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 16 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 17 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 20 Tofino
- 21 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 22 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 23 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 24 11th and 12th grade
- 25 Vancouver trip report!