I am planning a 3-day late July trip for my husband and me to visit the Thousand Islands. We will be staying at a B&B in Gananoque. I see several day cruise trips listed lasting from 1 to 5 hours. Any suggestions as to which is the best to do?
Also, my husband will be celebrating his 50th birthday while we are there. Any suggestions for a great restaurant? The price is less important than a fun atmosphere and great food. He isn't really interested in "fru fru" food (a technical term).
Overall, what would be your "must do" list for a 3-day trip.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 6 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 Keltic Lodge
- 18 The Canadian
- 19 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 20 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog