I was thinking about doing a long weekend in the 1000 Islands this July, but I am not exactly sure how far they are from Montreal. I also am not familiar with them at all so if anyone wants to give me an overview of what one can do there I would really appreciate it. I am 24 and will be with my mom, 49, and my sis 19. We enjoy cute little shops, nice scenery, good food, things to do in the evenings etc.
Lemme know if you think TI fits the bill for us.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 3 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 4 Newfoundland in early June
- 5 Nova Scotia in July
- 6 Cape Breton in early June
- 7 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 8 Magdalen Islands
- 9 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 10 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 11 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 12 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 13 Passport question for Int flight
- 14 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 15 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 16 Icefields Parkway
- 17 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 18 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 19 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 20 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 21 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 22 Victoria, Canada
- 23 Car rental drop off fees or change itinerary Victoria to Penticton
- 24 Quebec City lower town vs. upper town?
- 25 Pacific Central Train Station Vancouver, BC questions