I was thinking about doing a long weekend in the 1000 Islands this July, but I am not exactly sure how far they are from Montreal. I also am not familiar with them at all so if anyone wants to give me an overview of what one can do there I would really appreciate it. I am 24 and will be with my mom, 49, and my sis 19. We enjoy cute little shops, nice scenery, good food, things to do in the evenings etc.
Lemme know if you think TI fits the bill for us.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 6 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 9 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 10 Best Jasper Campground
- 11 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 12 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 13 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 14 Victoria in December
- 15 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 16 Opportunity for business loan
- 17 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 18 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 19 Nova Scotia - October
- 20 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 21 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 24 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 25 Nova Scotia