I was thinking about doing a long weekend in the 1000 Islands this July, but I am not exactly sure how far they are from Montreal. I also am not familiar with them at all so if anyone wants to give me an overview of what one can do there I would really appreciate it. I am 24 and will be with my mom, 49, and my sis 19. We enjoy cute little shops, nice scenery, good food, things to do in the evenings etc.
Lemme know if you think TI fits the bill for us.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 2 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 3 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 4 hotel in vancouver
- 5 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 6 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 7 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 8 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 9 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 10 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 11 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 12 NH to Nova Scotia
- 13 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 14 Banff Area In October
- 15 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 17 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 18 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 19 Niagara Falls Advise
- 20 Ottawa recs?
- 21 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 24 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 25 identifying a statue near pier in halifax