I was thinking about doing a long weekend in the 1000 Islands this July, but I am not exactly sure how far they are from Montreal. I also am not familiar with them at all so if anyone wants to give me an overview of what one can do there I would really appreciate it. I am 24 and will be with my mom, 49, and my sis 19. We enjoy cute little shops, nice scenery, good food, things to do in the evenings etc.
Lemme know if you think TI fits the bill for us.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 9 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 10 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 13 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 14 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 15 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 16 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 17 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 18 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 20 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 21 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 22 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 23 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 24 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 25 Athabasca Walks