I was thinking about doing a long weekend in the 1000 Islands this July, but I am not exactly sure how far they are from Montreal. I also am not familiar with them at all so if anyone wants to give me an overview of what one can do there I would really appreciate it. I am 24 and will be with my mom, 49, and my sis 19. We enjoy cute little shops, nice scenery, good food, things to do in the evenings etc.
Lemme know if you think TI fits the bill for us.
Thousand Islands Info. How far from Montreal??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Drive
- 2 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 3 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 4 Vancouver and other places in August
- 5 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 6 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 7 North Vancouver Island
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 10 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 11 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 12 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 13 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 14 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 15 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 16 Need tips for this trip
- 17 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 18 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 22 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 23 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 24 Newfoundland questions
- 25 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.