I am posting this in the US and Canada forums.
My husband and I are visiting Thousand Islands later this month. We love to hike. I've seen a few sites regarding trails on US and Canada sides, but I'm looking for some guidance.
Does anyone have particular hikes (any easy to intermediate are all fine) they love? We love to photograph and enjoy the scenery, so I'd love any suggestions of particularly amazing hikes. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bio
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 4 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 Two week taster
- 6 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 7 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy