Hubbie and I thinking of doing a trip to Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper Park..
Aside from hiking, can you tell me briefly what there is to do and in each town,so I can try and plan my nights accordingly.
Which is a better base, Lake Louise or Banff? Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Nottingham
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 6 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 7 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 9 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 10 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 11 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 Traveling with ashes
- 13 Vancouver 3 days
- 14 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 15 Vancouver without a Car
- 16 Whistler
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 18 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 19 Intro
- 20 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 21 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 22 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 23 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 24 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 25 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED