We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 2 Advice trip to Canada
- 3 thalassa restaurant
- 4 9 days newfoundland
- 5 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 6 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 7 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 9 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 10 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 11 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 12 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 13 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 14 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 15 Help us see Vancouver island
- 16 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 17 Journey series CAD
- 18 Madrid or Montreal
- 19 Help with Kelowna
- 20 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 21 9 nights in Nfld
- 22 10 days in The Maritimes
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver
- 25 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver