We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 2 Jet to Victoria
- 3 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 4 quebec
- 5 Fresh Fruit from US
- 6 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 7 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 8 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 11 Alberta Wildfires
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 14 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 15 Niagara Falls Canada
- 16 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 18 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 21 Grouse or Whistler?
- 22 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 23 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 24 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 25 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto