We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 6 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 7 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 8 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 9 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Need tips for this trip
- 11 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 12 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 North Vancouver Island
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto