We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 3 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 4 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 5 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?