We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
- 1 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 2 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 3 Hotel Reservations
- 4 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 5 Trip to Rockies
- 6 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 7 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 8 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 9 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 10 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 11 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 12 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 13 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 14 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 15 Nova Scotia in June
- 16 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 17 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 18 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 19 Calgary - Things to Do
- 20 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 21 Need help, can't decide
- 22 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 23 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 24 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 25 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.