We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 3 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 4 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 5 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 7 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 8 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 13 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 14 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 15 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 18 Halifax-PEI
- 19 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 20 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 21 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 22 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 23 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 24 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI