We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Banf
- 3 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 6 Gaspe
- 7 Tours
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 15 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 19 Alberta Wildfires
- 20 Niagara Falls Canada
- 21 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 22 Fresh Fruit from US
- 23 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 24 quebec
- 25 Jet to Victoria