We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 2 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 3 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City
- 4 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 5 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 9 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 10 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 12 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 13 Victoria
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 16 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 17 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 18 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 19 NOTL weather in Sept
- 20 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 21 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 22 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 24 birthday trip
- 25 3 Days in Newfoundland