We are planning a 9 day NS and PEI trip and our PEI portion coincides with the Royal visit to Charlottetown. I have nothing against the Royal Couple but have no desire to see them or get caught in crowds who are there to see them or to miss attractions that might be off limits due to their whereabouts. Do you think their visit will cause some chaos infringing on what we can do or see? We can adjust our loop to be there on different days, do you think that is advisable?
The Royal Visit to PEI
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 2 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 8 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 9 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 13 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 14 Golden, British Columbia
- 15 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 18 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 19 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 20 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 22 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 23 America by Rail
- 24 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 25 Travel partner to Banff AB