I will be visiting the Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper area this summer. If I were to do just one lake cruise, which would you rate the best, or are they all equally beautiful? Also, when visiting the Icefields Parkway tour area for the trip over to the glacier, does anyone know if purchasing a ticket on-line ahead of time will get you on to a tour quicker? What I'm referring to - I saw on the Brewster website where you can buy tickets ahead that don't include ground transportation (i.e. bus). Any help is much appreciated.
The Lakes of Banff/Jasper/Lake Louise
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 7 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 8 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 11 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 12 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 13 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 14 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 15 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 16 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 17 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 18 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 19 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 22 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 23 Halifax-PEI
- 24 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 25 4 days in Vancouver Island