Has anyone ever taken The Canadian VIA rail train one way from Toronto to Vancouver? I have never considered it before but this looks so wonderful.
What are the ages of people who take this train? Is food included in the price? Is there a place to exercise?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ASSIST : Pogo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 P0G0 GAMES 24*7
- 2 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 3 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 4 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 Nova Scotia in July
- 8 Cape Breton in early June
- 9 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 10 Magdalen Islands
- 11 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 12 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 13 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 14 Passport question for Int flight
- 15 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 16 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 17 Icefields Parkway
- 18 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 19 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 20 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 21 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 22 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 23 Victoria, Canada
- 24 Car rental drop off fees or change itinerary Victoria to Penticton
- 25 Quebec City lower town vs. upper town?