All the help and suggestions from posters in this group helped make our trip wonderful!! There were so many highlights, Pictou & best chowder we had in Salt Water cafe, Consulate Inn, all of Cape Breton Island especially the National Park & the drive from Cheticamp to Pleasant Bay,Skyline Trail where we were face to face with 3 moose, 3 glorious days in Ingonish at Seascape Coastal Retreat & dinner there, drive to Neils Harbor & White Point,Meat Cove,a cruise on Bluenose II in Halifax harbor, the Maritime museum,dinner at Sweet Basil, Halliburton Hotel, and perfect weather!!!
Thanks for a great trip to Cape Breton & Halifax!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banf
- 2 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec