All the help and suggestions from posters in this group helped make our trip wonderful!! There were so many highlights, Pictou & best chowder we had in Salt Water cafe, Consulate Inn, all of Cape Breton Island especially the National Park & the drive from Cheticamp to Pleasant Bay,Skyline Trail where we were face to face with 3 moose, 3 glorious days in Ingonish at Seascape Coastal Retreat & dinner there, drive to Neils Harbor & White Point,Meat Cove,a cruise on Bluenose II in Halifax harbor, the Maritime museum,dinner at Sweet Basil, Halliburton Hotel, and perfect weather!!!
Thanks for a great trip to Cape Breton & Halifax!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 2 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 3 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 4 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 7 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 8 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 9 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 10 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 11 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 14 Halifax-PEI
- 15 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 16 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 17 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 20 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 21 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 22 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 23 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 24 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 25 SIM Cards for the States and Canada