All the help and suggestions from posters in this group helped make our trip wonderful!! There were so many highlights, Pictou & best chowder we had in Salt Water cafe, Consulate Inn, all of Cape Breton Island especially the National Park & the drive from Cheticamp to Pleasant Bay,Skyline Trail where we were face to face with 3 moose, 3 glorious days in Ingonish at Seascape Coastal Retreat & dinner there, drive to Neils Harbor & White Point,Meat Cove,a cruise on Bluenose II in Halifax harbor, the Maritime museum,dinner at Sweet Basil, Halliburton Hotel, and perfect weather!!!
Thanks for a great trip to Cape Breton & Halifax!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 2 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 5 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 19 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 20 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 Victoria Dining
- 22 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 23 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 24 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 25 Lake Huron Circle Tour