All the help and suggestions from posters in this group helped make our trip wonderful!! There were so many highlights, Pictou & best chowder we had in Salt Water cafe, Consulate Inn, all of Cape Breton Island especially the National Park & the drive from Cheticamp to Pleasant Bay,Skyline Trail where we were face to face with 3 moose, 3 glorious days in Ingonish at Seascape Coastal Retreat & dinner there, drive to Neils Harbor & White Point,Meat Cove,a cruise on Bluenose II in Halifax harbor, the Maritime museum,dinner at Sweet Basil, Halliburton Hotel, and perfect weather!!!
Thanks for a great trip to Cape Breton & Halifax!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto